Social Distant Loan Closing Experience
As concern over COVID-19 continues to grow, the mortgage finance industry and the National Notary Association are instituting new, temporary recommendations and guidance for both Signing Agents and signers/borrowers to reduce the risk of exposure.
We are using state and federal guidelines as our baseline, but we are taking extra precautions as well.
Closing on your loan is a big day. It's our goal to ensure you have a safe, comfortable experience.
What To Expect
- Signing agents will complete a personal health screening questionnaire prior to arrival. Any signing agent flagged as at-risk will be denied approval to perform the closing.
- Signing agents will ask if you have been out of the country or if you feel you may have been exposed to someone with symptoms.
- Signing agents will follow CDC social distancing guidelines & sanitation protocols.
- Closings can be done outside when feasible such as in a garage with the door open, on a deck or patio.
- Please bring your own pen for signing.
- Signing agents will put all signed docs in FedEx packaging immediately upon signing.